Complaint Review: League of Power Solutions,LLC

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: wiseguy67 — Sungai Petani
League of Power Solutions,LLC
316 Calirfornia Ave. #698 Reno, Nevada USA

League of Power Solutions,LLC Billing me twice, First they billed me on 15 Nov 2013 USD97 which I intent to subscribed, the second billing I noticed by receiving sms from my bank amounted USD297 which I never order Reno Nevada

Mohamad Arif, Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.I bought a product from  League of Power, the price is USD97 on 15 Nov 2013 which I got proper bill from them. After about 10 hours I received from my bank sms which League of Power charge me again another USD297. I don't know whether it is wrong billing or just rip-off my money from League of Power. I already informed League of Power about the matter and still waiting for their answer and I will give back a positive or negative answer from them in short few days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/League-of-Power-SolutionsLLC/Reno-Nevada-89509/League-of-Power-SolutionsLLC-Billing-me-twice-First-they-billed-me-on-15-Nov-2013-USD9-1099835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on League of Power Solutions,LLC