Complaint Review: league secret society

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: ROland — herndon Virginia United States of America
league secret society
23550 commerce park road suite 5000 beachwood, Ohio United States of America

league secret society League i got a letter in the mail say i was pick for a better life they had been watchin me for years sence i do music i thought it had to do with that the letter sound to good to be true it told me i had to beachwood , Ohio

A letter came in the mail stating i was pick to learn 2300 to3000 year old secrets for a better life money love even better health they said they had been watchin me some of the story told hit home one which talk about loosing his mother such as i did i faxed letter singed by me back the following week i got letter # 2 which said i had to mail 139.00 for this book of secrets im behind on bill including child suport i do music i thought it wad grom that i seen i chance to better not just my life but also my family i had second thoughts but i also felt that this could be my time i gave up my last i could have sent that to my child i was so worked up thinkingmy kids would never want or need my mother would get a tomestone becouse of me i would never do that to anyone i I was checkin mail for over week nothing but before i sent money the letter was like clock work i thougjt i would google and find out more my heart was very stun when i found a rip off report its hard enough out heer for prople and there familys now.the letter even gave me a list of big names whom are in this league.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/league-secret-society/beachwood-Ohio-44122/league-secret-society-League-i-got-a-letter-in-the-mail-say-i-was-pick-for-a-better-life-988156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on league secret society