Complaint Review: Lean RX

• Submitted: Thu, October 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:west islip New York
Lean RX
260 E Francis Street, Ontario, California U.S.A.

Lean RX Ripoff fraud credit charges Ontario California

I can't believe it when I saw everyones fraud reports. I to was a victim. I suddenly bounce 2 checks from my bank account. I never bounce checks. Thats what made me look
Suddenly i saw a charge for 79.95 from a company called Lean RX

I to called a zillion times, left messages and never got anyone. Thats when I did a search and saw this report.
I went to my bank and reported it,. They also told me to file a police report for identity theft. The bank credited my account. Thank goodness.

Now that I see what everyone wrote. I too had ordered Hoodia and only paid 5.95 for postage. So maybe the two are connected. These people who are behind this to need fry.

Linda
West Islip, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lean-RX/Ontario-California-91761/Lean-RX-Ripoff-fraud-credit-charges-Ontario-California-216677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lean RX