Complaint Review: Leanne's Mobile Groom And Board

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2007

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Leanne's Mobile Groom And Board
Fort Smith Arkansas, Arkansas U.S.A.

Leanne's Mobile Groom And Board owes me $5,000 loan, her real name is LeAnna Bea Jackson Fort Smith Arkansas

I've known this woman for about 4 years. I heard about the stories on this site about her. She has no home phone and I always thought this was suspicious. My husband works with her husband, they always fight. Many times the husband stayed at our home because he could not take her any more. I did feel sorry for her and did loan her money. The one time I did go to her home she said the house was being fumigated. She always came to our home. I have written off the five thousand dollars. She will not respond to my emails and she will not call me back.

She also sold a mutual friend a little poodle puppy, like others on this website, they never got the papers they were promised.

LeAnna Jackson is from some small town in Alabama; she rents her home and never pays her rent on time. Her electric has been turned off a half dozen times that I know of. She does not do drugs, but she is a nasty drinker. That's why her husband is usually at our home.

Diana
Dripping Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leannes-Mobile-Groom-And-Board/Fort-Smith-Arkansas-Arkansas-72902/Leannes-Mobile-Groom-And-Board-owes-me-5000-loan-her-real-name-is-LeAnna-Bea-Jackson-F-277357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanne's Mobile Groom And Board