Complaint Review: leanspa LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — Winchester, Virginia United States of America
leanspa LLC
181 Marsh Hill Rd. Orange, Connecticut United States of America

leanspa LLC Charged me, before my 30 day trial period in amount of $79.95. A scam. Charged me again, after cancelling Orange, Connecticut

I order a FREE 30 day trial offer of the colon cleanse. All I had to pay for, was the shipping, along with 2 other vitamins. 2 days later, I was charged $79.95 on my checking account. I called them @ 888 839-9990, & was put on hold for over 15 minutes. I cancelled it, & they charged me again today 2/21/2011. I had cancelled it last November, 2010, after a great deal of hassel. Took 2 weeks or more to get my refund. Today, I pulled up my account, & Leanspa LLC, charged my account another $2.97 for shipping. I called, "Steve", said it was a GLITCH in the system, so I cancelled again.

I have changed my debit card, as they had my debit card numbe still on file, even after cancelling. After all this time, they tried to charge me again, & I did not receive anything. Leanspa.com is their web address, & their address is:  181 Marsh Hill Rd., Orange, Conn., 067477. Do not fall for the FREE trial offer, there is none. It is a way to get your hard earned money. I should have checked them out,  under GOOGLE, there is a page of scam complaints, against this  LLC Co. A Chinese woman is President & owner of this Co. Don`t fall for this, if you do, this will happen to you too. bREAD the complaints, THEN decide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leanspa-LLC/Orange-Connecticut-06477/leanspa-LLC-Charged-me-before-my-30-day-trial-period-in-amount-of-7995-A-scam-Charge-698195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leanspa LLC