Complaint Review: leanspa llc

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: tina g — canyon country California United States of America
leanspa llc

leanspa llc or NutraSlim llc Tried to get a refund for a bottle of weight loss supplements,after they charged 79.95 to my checking acct. They said all I had to pay was 5.95 for a trail bottle. After I canceled my acct I agreed to , Internet

leanspa is a rip-off. I paid over 5 dollars for a trail bottle of leanspa supplements. About three days later I found out that leanspa charged my account 79.95. I did not want to pay that amount and called leanspa to cancel. I recieved a confirmation number over the phone and an email saying that my acount had been canceled and that my refund would be returned to me in 72hrs. After 5 day passed,I called leanspa back to inquiry about my refund, they gave me the runaround. A manager named Lindsey hung up on me when I informed her that they keep changing the story on why they havent returned my refund. I think company also works under the name Nutraslim which is located at 420 e main street ste 2 or ste 8 branford t 06405-2941. Leanspa has a produt return address of 181 March Hill Rd. orange ct. 06477-3669

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leanspa-llc/internet/leanspa-llc-or-NutraSlim-llc-Tried-to-get-a-refund-for-a-bottle-of-weight-loss-supplements-635777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leanspa llc