Complaint Review: leanspa

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: ladyraven1963 — Colorado United States of America
leanspa

leanspa leanspa Ripoff, Internet

Ok, this so-called Company is a Fraud, in my thought.  I ordered and then called to Cancel as I'd found this product cheaper elsewhere....  I was told that it was canceled and sent an RMA number.  I was surprised to find that another charge was put on my Credit Card, causing me to be put into overdraft!  I contacted them AGAIN, they tell me that only ONE was cancelled!

I am furious... I called today to find out WHY I was sent yet ANOTHER Bottle of the stuff!  I was told that I wasn't, but I have the Confirmation Email.... as I do all of the other Emails sent to me.  I told the person that I was speaking with that I expect ALL of my money to be replace back into my Acct or I would be contacting an Attorney regarding this...

The persons that I've talked to every time that I've called do not speak Englisch, you can tell that Englisch is NOT their 'birth' language... it makes it diffucult to totally understand.  I have lived in other Countries, so I'm able to understand foreign languages, but some of the ones this so-called Company 'hire' really do not need to be working in the business of Customer Service...

So, if you are reading this.... do NOT get this Product.... it is easier to fly to the moon without any Rocket than it is to get someone that speaks Englisch proper OR to get the Product refunded....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leanspa/internet/leanspa-leanspa-Ripoff-Internet-723610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leanspa