Complaint Review: Leanspa

• Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: B Reid — Jerusalem Arkansas United States of America
Leanspa
181 Marshall Rd Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Leanspa will not refund money that should have not been charged Orange, Connecticut

I ordered the trial sample from LeanSpa on April 1, 2011. Did not receive 2nd bottle until 2 days before trial period was to end.

Called LeanSpa on April 12 to get RMA's to return product and told them I had not received 2nd bottle until that day. Mailed returns on April 12th.

Lean Spa charged $159.98 to my credit card on April 14th. They knew I was returning and charged anyway.

I requested a Delivery Confirmation with my return. They received my returns on April 20th.

I have called 10 times in the last 5 monthes to inquire about my refund. I was told first time I called that it would be returned to my credit card within 2 to 3 weeks.

I waited, checked my credit card and it did not happen. I called again. This time I was told they lost their license or whatever to return to credit cards so I would be receiving a check within 2 to 3 weeks.

Again, I waited.  This has gone on for 5 monthes. Everytime I call I am told they are sending my request straight to their manager and they will forward it to corporate.  They "don't know why it is taking so long".

Everytime you ask to talk to a manager, they are not available or are busy.

I'm at my wits end. I need my money back and am tired of being treated so poorly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leanspa/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Leanspa-will-not-refund-money-that-should-have-not-been-charged-Orange-Connecticut-777502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leanspa