Complaint Review: leapfrog

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel19830 — moore Oklahoma United States of America
leapfrog

leapfrog leappad 2 total rippoff no product repairing or parts Internet

*Author of original report: Customer service

I bought this 100 dollar leappad 2 for my daughter 2 months ago for christmas. The screen messed up and is not working anymore so i called them to see how to repair it. They have NO parts or places to repair it. Complete rippoff you will not see me EVER buying their products again. I am on a limited income and really couldn't afford it in the first place. I called customer service they just gave me the run around and never contacted me again to even answer my question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leapfrog/internet/leapfrog-leappad-2-total-rippoff-no-product-repairing-or-parts-Internet-1018050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leapfrog

Customer service

AUTHOR: Rachel19830 - (United States of America)

I  complained straight to the company by calling them and they had me deface the product and send the pic to them and they are sending me a new product in the mail.