Complaint Review: Lease Finance Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 25, 2010

• Reported By: BOB — Midlothian Virginia U.S.A.
Lease Finance Corporation
233 N. michigan Ave suite 1800 chicago, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 866-781-0440
  • Web:
  • Category:

Lease Finance Corporation Prepare to get raped chicago, Illinois

Over a year I was contacted by Mike Berrery from Summit Merchant Services.  He was a semi regular at my restaurant.  One day he came in and said he was a manager for Summit and could lower my credit card bills.  He promised to get me started in my new business.
He stated that if I was not satisfied, with his service, I could cancel.  He told me I needed a new terminal for credit card processing and would set me up with LEASE FINANCE GROUP.  I was told that the lease was $65.00 a month.  MIKE BERRERY brought the machine in, hooked it up and swiped it one time.  He promised to come back and show us how to use it.  After 50 calls to him and his boss, he still was a no show.
I called to cancel and was told that the lease was not part of the deal.  I looked at what I signed and this ass had bent the page that said 5 year no cancel lease.  I never used the machine.   I have been called by the thugs 5 times a day for 7 months.
Now I am being told that I will be issued a summons to show up in court (along with 250 others that have been abused) in New York and will have to pay their legal fees.  I found where MIKE BERRERY lived and put a note on his door.  He said he was sorry, but I was hosed (by him).  He did note that his company was telling their reps to explain the lease better.  Lot of good it did me.  MIKE BERRERY screwed me and so did LEASE FINANCE GROUP.

BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2010 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Corporation/chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Corporation-Prepare-to-get-raped-chicago-Illinois-574811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Corporation