Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC

• Reported By: TomS — Omaha Nebraska
Lease Finance Group LLC
65 east wacker place Chicago, Illinois USA

Lease Finance Group LLC Charging for property I do not posess Chicago Illinois

I have had a 4 year running battle with this company. It began with my business closing in 2009, and continues to this day. They claim that I have not returned their credit card machine, even though I have provided them with proof that I shipped it, i.e., the receipt for shipping with my name, tracking number, ( three years old, might I add ), value of the item etcetera.

I must warn ANYONE who reads this in the strongest terms that this company must be being run by juveniles, because that is the level of their data entry and record keeping. Add to the above that doing a google search for them turns up page after page after page of complaints, and an F rating from the BBB. You have been forewarned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Charging-for-property-I-do-not-posess-Chicago-Illinois-1050586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group LLC