Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group, LLC

• Reported By: xlu — Cookeville Tennessee
Lease Finance Group, LLC
65 East Wacker Place Chicago, Illinois USA

Lease Finance Group, LLC DO NOT get caught in their scam! Chicago Illinois

Lease Finance Group, LLC is a ripoff!  I leased a credit card machine and a PinPad from them in 2007.  I called and cancelled my lease (after having it 2 years longer than I should have) and returned the equipment to them.

For the credit card machine, I  get a charge for $175 for a filing fee for taxes!  I was told it was in my lease and that I owed it to them... $25 a year! My lease states that those fee's are included in my monthly fee of $40.86.  We ended up paying over $3600 for a machine that cost about $500 to buy!  Makes you sick when you think about it.

On the PinPad, I sent back the wrong one.  They ONLY reason I figured it out was because I called and asked why my account was still being charged our monthly fee.  I told them to send that one back... which they didn't.  The one they want is no longer usable.  After a couple of weeks I asked if  they would except that PinPad instead of the unusable one.  They refused and are refusing to send me mine back because I put a "stop payment" on my account when I had not received my PinPad back from them.  They refuse to let me talk to a supervisor when I call.  They have now started calling me and harrassing me because I won't give them another payment until I get my "wrong" PinPad back.

Lease Finance Group is a bunch of crooks!  They make up the rules as they go along and take your money when you have paid them MORE than the machines are worth!  I was even told by one operator "I am not responsible for what other people from here tell you!"  The only reason they are calling me now is because I owe them a fee for one month... $13.42.  I told them that was my charge for them using MY PinPad for over 2 Months!

Dawn - Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-DO-NOT-get-caught-in-their-scam-Chicago-Illinois-1065313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group, LLC