Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group LLC

• Updated: Mon, December 09, 2013

• Reported By: stephanie — chattanooga Tennessee
Lease Finance Group LLC
65 East Wacker Place, Suite 510 Chicago, Illinois USA

Lease Finance Group LLC This company lied to me and told me there was no equipment lease and that I could "opt out" of my contract at any time with a payment of $299.00. They produced a contract that I never sa with a signature that is not mine after I requested they do so. Now I am getting threatning letters and phone calls because I requested from my bank that this company no longer be able to take money from my account. They also are telling fme I will have to appear in cort in New York. Chicago Illinois

Early this year I met with a man named Maurice about switching my credit card processing company.  I told him I was with a company and already had a lease on some equipment that I still owed 2 years of payments. Also, I did not want to have to lease any more equipment because it was a rip off. If I did anything, I would buy the equipment.

Maurice assured me that their company would give me the equipment. He quoted me an extremely low rate plus $199 a month.  He said they could do this because their company was huge and such a large amount of my business was by credit card. He said they could save me about $115.00 a month.

Before finalizing my contract I spoke with a repesentative at payment processing who told me that I was signing a five year lease. I made sure it was for processing only and asked her if I was unhappy what would be the cost of getting out of the contract. She told me $299.00. Again I asked her if there was an equipment lease involved and she said no.

She faxed me the contract with the things we talked about highlited and I signed it. The contract was approximately 12 pages.  When LFC contacted me recently they faxed me pages 16 thru 24. I had no copy of this nor had I ever seen it. This part of the contract had my name on it . I have never seen these particular pages. Nsor would I have ever signed them.

It seems to me that this company preys on small business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-This-company-lied-to-me-and-told-me-there-was-no-equipment-lease-1105649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group LLC