Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group & Payment Systems

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: JWC — Ann Arbor Michigan
Lease Finance Group & Payment Systems
228 Park Ave S. #19766 New York, New York USA

Lease Finance Group & Payment Systems Payment System & Lease Finance Group - combined scam artists New York New York

Paymentsystems agent Paul Wright - phone 281-797-5070 came to my store on 7/03/13. He promise me to do Merchant services for my store. He promise to give me FREE Machine with a $99.00 a month processing Fee pay through his co. (paymentsystems).

Also he said that there is no early termination fee for the card processing service if I have to close my store. I have text messages with the agent. So I can prove that.

2 weeks came by there is a Third Party lease equipment $126 a month for 5 years contract - noncancellation (Lease Finance Group LLC). I called the rep and He ignore the conversation we made. He said that is the way they made money because their processing is very cheap. I am stucked with the equipment lease every month, $141 a month. The machine itself is only $200. But they are charging me $8,460.

My store was closed on Oct. 31st, 2013. And I closed my bank account in December. My credit score has been lowered by 60. They call me everyday and threaten me my credit score will be lower to 500 if I don't pay.

Also, Payment systems are asking me $1,585 for the early termination fee.

I see so many victims from these 2 company. I don't understand why this kinds of scam companys are still doing their business. Where are our law makers and General attoneys? These companies should be banned forever.

Any attorney want to help contact me. Michigan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group-Payment-Systems/New-York-New-York-10003/Lease-Finance-Group-amp-Payment-Systems-Payment-System-amp-Lease-Finance-Group-comb-1114026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group & Payment Systems