Complaint Review: Lease Finance Group

Lease Finance Group
132 West 31st ST. NY, New York USA

Lease Finance Group Scam, Rip-Off, Unfair practises New York New York

*General Comment: Question

Lease Finance Group. I leased two CC terminals fro LFG even though I was told by the rep of Payment Systems Kevin Deegan that the equipment belonged to Payment systems. He said that they make their money on leasing since the processing fees are so low. Boy, was he right. I cancelled with payment systems and was told to contact LFG to get the address to return the equipment. LFG then told me that I had to honour the rest of the lease even though the equipment will be returned to them. In total $5224.74!!! the two terminals are probably worth $500 in total. I offered to buy the terminals,but that was not an option. They said they will continue to bill me for the next 32 months!!!! The rep whom I spoke to refused to give her name and constantly interrupted me and constantly threatened me with law-suits if I didn't pay the $5224.74 after I returned the equipment. Why are Pament Systems doing business with such a scam of a company? Or are they linked in a way they are not telling us? These companies have to be put out of business. What are my options?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lease-Finance-Group/NY-New-York-10001/Lease-Finance-Group-Scam-Rip-Off-Unfair-practises-New-York-New-York-1117033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lease Finance Group

#1 General Comment

Question

AUTHOR: TheTruth411 - ()

Did you sign a lease with this company? If so, Double check the terms and agreements. Whatever is written in the lease then that is what you have to abide by. That is why it is extremely inportant to read before you sign.