Complaint Review: leather-wallets.com

• Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jon — United States of America
leather-wallets.com
189 Berdan Avenue Wayne, New Jersey United States of America

leather-wallets.com Northern New Jersey Leather Bunch of lying thieves!! Wayne, New Jersey

I ordered a wallet for myself, the item was not as described so I called about a return. The person who answered was very rude and told me they were just an answering service and I'd have to talk to "whoever I ordered from about a return."

This went on for 4 weeks I'd call every week leave my call back info to this "answering service" and nothing. On my last call I asked for some info on the "answering service" they passed me on to a so called manager and the manager refused to give me any information. I told her I was filing a report with the Better Business Bureau and I needed the information for my report she hung up on me. I called back to speak to someone else I was instantly hung up on.

I ended up filing a report with the BBB and did finally get a full refund. The e-mail I received gave me an e-mail address to contact if I had any further concerns.

CWALENTA@OPTONLINE.NET

I hope this helps anyone else ripped off by these people. Also contact the BBB they helped me maybe they can help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leather-walletscom/Wayne-New-Jersey-07470/leather-walletscom-Northern-New-Jersey-Leather-Bunch-of-lying-thieves-Wayne-New-Jersey-790620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leather-wallets.com