Complaint Review: Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: s9847 — Houston Texas United States of America
Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace
1 South Lumina Ave Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina United States of America

Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace Ben Leazer Private Placement Program Scam (High Yield Returns) Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina

I was approached by Hiram Ryan of Ryan Aerospace about a Private Placement Program through one of my financial planners and a business associate.  Mr. Ryan was the supposed "Platform Facilitator" for the group I was to enter the program through.  We signed a J/V agreement and I put $250,000 into the program with Ben Leazer of Leazer Financial Services LLC, a supposed "Platform Manager" for Deutsche Bank.

After personally speaking to Ben Leazer and him assuring me that the program was legitimate and that if I decided to pull out and want my money back it wouldn't be a problem, I wired Mr. Leazer the $250,000 to his business account in North Carolina.

Weeks and months went by and I had not received any returns on the money I invested.  I have called Ben Leazer several times and all I get is excuses on why it has not closed yet, but it will at some point. [continued below]....
.....  After waiting over a year, I requested my money back.  Mr. Leazer said the money is tied up in the deal and he can't return it now until the deal funds.  Of course, this has not happened.

Coming up on two years now, he is nowhere to be found.  I have called his number and it is disconnected.  My associates and I have called Hiram Ryan with Ryan Aerospace and he accepts no responsibility and makes excuses saying he hasn't spoken to Ben Leazer.  Mr. Ryan says he will pay me back the $250,000 because he signed the J/V agreement with me, but he hasn't done that either.

I would suggest to anyone looking to do a deal with Ben Leazer of Leazer Financial Services out of Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina or Hiram Ryan of Ryan Aerospace out of Austin, TX, you stay away from doing so.  They both are looking for money to do certain "Deals" or "Acquisitions", but neither take responsibility for the money you put up.  I will continue to expose these guys until the $250,000 has been returned to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leazer-Financial-Ryan-Aerospace/Wrightsville-Beach-North-Carolina-28480/Leazer-Financial-Ryan-Aerospace-Ben-Leazer-Private-Placement-Program-Scam-High-Yield-Re-1001213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace