Complaint Review: Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: s9847 — Houston Texas United States of America
Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace
1 South Lumina Ave Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina United States of America

Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace Ben Leazer Private Placement Program Scam (High Yield Returns) Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: There's a lot more than Leazer Financial

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Retraction Of HIram Ryan Statement

*Consumer Comment: Not The Whole Story

*Consumer Comment: There maybe more!

*Consumer Comment: Did You Ever Receive Your Money Back

I was approached by Hiram Ryan of Ryan Aerospace about a Private Placement Program through one of my financial planners and a business associate.  Mr. Ryan was the supposed "Platform Facilitator" for the group I was to enter the program through.  We signed a J/V agreement and I put $250,000 into the program with Ben Leazer of Leazer Financial Services LLC, a supposed "Platform Manager" for Deutsche Bank.

After personally speaking to Ben Leazer and him assuring me that the program was legitimate and that if I decided to pull out and want my money back it wouldn't be a problem, I wired Mr. Leazer the $250,000 to his business account in North Carolina.

Weeks and months went by and I had not received any returns on the money I invested.  I have called Ben Leazer several times and all I get is excuses on why it has not closed yet, but it will at some point. [continued below]....
.....  After waiting over a year, I requested my money back.  Mr. Leazer said the money is tied up in the deal and he can't return it now until the deal funds.  Of course, this has not happened.

Coming up on two years now, he is nowhere to be found.  I have called his number and it is disconnected.  My associates and I have called Hiram Ryan with Ryan Aerospace and he accepts no responsibility and makes excuses saying he hasn't spoken to Ben Leazer.  Mr. Ryan says he will pay me back the $250,000 because he signed the J/V agreement with me, but he hasn't done that either.

I would suggest to anyone looking to do a deal with Ben Leazer of Leazer Financial Services out of Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina or Hiram Ryan of Ryan Aerospace out of Austin, TX, you stay away from doing so.  They both are looking for money to do certain "Deals" or "Acquisitions", but neither take responsibility for the money you put up.  I will continue to expose these guys until the $250,000 has been returned to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leazer-Financial-Ryan-Aerospace/Wrightsville-Beach-North-Carolina-28480/Leazer-Financial-Ryan-Aerospace-Ben-Leazer-Private-Placement-Program-Scam-High-Yield-Re-1001213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leazer Financial / Ryan Aerospace

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

There's a lot more than Leazer Financial

AUTHOR: It's even worse! - (USA)

Leazer Financial pales in comparison to what Hiram Ryan took from other investors.

He contends that he gave the last set of investor funds to a convicted felon.

Watch out when it comes to this guy.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Retraction Of HIram Ryan Statement

AUTHOR: Century Global - (USA)

We wish to totally retract our positive rebuttal of Hiram Ryan and Ryan Aeropspace as we have no proof that Mr Ryan did or did not take funds from this indiviual. He claiimed to us that all funds went to Leazer Financial; however, we were never given proof that Mr Ryan was just "third" party referral to Leazer. Unfrotunately, we jsut don't know but feel very badly for the gentlement who was induced to provide the $250,000 funds that he was defrauded from.

Our conversations in this regard were just that ... conversations. No proof was ever supplied by Hiram Ryan so we cannot stand behind our statement of Mr Ryan's involvment with Leazer Financial or this individual who was defruaded.

Not The Whole Story

AUTHOR: Century Global - (USA)

After reading the report and speaking directly with Mr Ryan on several occasions regarding this matter, we're quite comfortable that Mr Ryan was asked to make a referral to this individual as Mr Ryan of Ryan Aerospace could not accomodate this individuals needs. Leazer Financial it is proven took possesion of the funds and we understand that Mr Ryan made the investor aware that they would need to do their own due diligence on Leazer Financial. Our group has known and worked with Ryan Aerospace for about a year and we find him to be quite forward with us in our dealings. We did our own search of Leazer Financial in North Carolina and it appears that they have closed shop after this unfortunate incident.

There maybe more!

AUTHOR: Scam Finders - (USA)

We're hearing that this guy may have taken another couple hundred thousand from a few other investors back in November 2014. This time into his own account.

Anyone hearing the same thing?

Did You Ever Receive Your Money Back

AUTHOR: Scam Finders - (D.C.)

Hello, terrible scam it sounds like.

Did you ever get your money back??