Complaint Review: LED Outfitters

• Reported By: Anonymous — Warren Ohio United States of America
LED Outfitters
Great Neck, New York United States of America

LED Outfitters (not a professional busness) Great Neck, New York

I purchased a corner strobe light kit in December 2011. When I received the kit, I had a bad strobe light that did not light. I called LED Outfitters and he refused to sent me a new light. I sent multiple emails and he has not responded to me. I have called multiple times and every time I call I get a new excuse (my boss is not here to help you, call back the computers are down, out of stock, I already sent it to you, you have to order a new kit, call back in 20 minuets, etc...). Then he tells me his name is mike, but I have to speak to ralph but ralph is never there.

I have been promised multiple time that its been sent but he can not provide me with a tracking number. Today he told me that I am annoying, he don't like and that he never wants to talk to me again. The same kid that always answers the phone did admit to me today that he just tells me what I want to hear, then he hangs up the phone. When I call back I get a voicemail. This one man operation is a joke, I have also filed a complaint with the consumer products of Naussau County, New York which is where LED Outfitters is located. I recommend never placing a order with them. The BBB has a rating of F for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-Outfitters/Great-Neck-New-York-/LED-Outfitters-not-a-professional-busness-Great-Neck-New-York-827716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED Outfitters