Complaint Review: LED OUTFITTERS

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Director of Support Services — Des Moines Nebraska United States of America
LED OUTFITTERS
www.ledoutfitters.com hempstead, New York United States of America

LED OUTFITTERS Box was opened, parts missing. second order issued P.O. # never saw order. We are a hospital..beware..run while you can.. hempstead, New York

I contacted them used their fax number, o really number been disconneted. Called several time talked to Mike, Hay here is a idea, pay attention to the customer when you are talking to them on the phone. Are you playing dice. Speak clearly and professional.
Recived a dash mount strope. Box was opened before, bolts were there no nuts. I guess that went to someone else.
Tried to do a P.O. number with them still havent seen product. I gave up. We are a small hospital we are here to serve I wished they were, moving on.In fact why do buiness with New Yorkers sorry that was my personal opinion from past experiences.
I will for sure google company`s before i deal with them and read the Rip Off comments to see if I want to do buisness with them.

D.O.S.S.
Iowa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LED-OUTFITTERS/hempstead-New-York-/LED-OUTFITTERS-Box-was-opened-parts-missing-second-order-issued-PO-never-saw-order-987600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LED OUTFITTERS