Complaint Review: led outfitters

led outfitters

led outfitters Lie, crooked, ripoffs west Hempstead, N.Y., Internet

*Consumer Comment: Extremely Positive Comment

*Consumer Comment: Extremely Positive Comment

I purchased a under visor led light bar for my hummer h3. The light would not fit it was to big so I sent it back to exchange for a smaller light bar. Now they have every excuse why they have not sent my new item to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/led-outfitters/internet/led-outfitters-Lie-crooked-ripoffs-west-Hempstead-NY-Internet-1025617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on led outfitters

Extremely Positive Comment

AUTHOR: jmen37 - ()

Approximately 2 months ago I ordered 2 Vulture L2 LED visor lights. I was uneasy about ordering but decided that I would give them a chance. More times than not consumers only comment if its negative and rarely comment if positive. I ordered those two lights at $62.99 each. They were both shipped within 3 days. They exceeded my expectations on quality and durability and have performed flawlessly.

This week my wife to be and I decided to take a bigger risk and order a 48" LED Element light bar with a switch box and a Rocket X6 traffic advisor with a switch box. We ordered these items totaling almost $1200. They were ordered on Sunday, shipped yesterday and are being delivered by UPS today.

I cant speak for this claiming to have had a bad experience but I can tell you I am actively advertising with my fire department as well as those in the surrounding area. I also know a few police officers and am going to suggest LED Outfitters to them as well.

The occasions I have communicated with LED Outfitters I have found to be honest, helpful, informative, and genuine. I am a customer for life and hope some of you try to be a little more understanding about a small company shipping nationwide. Great service, great products, prompt shipping. Cant wait to see my new lights. Already made the appointment for the installations :)

Extremely Positive Comment