Complaint Review: Lee Finfer

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Lee Finfer — Bellevue Washington
Lee Finfer
16500 SE 28th St Bellevue, Washington USA

Lee Finfer Would not warranty the transmission we bought that was only 9 months over when we brought to you but had been having issues for a few months. Bellevue Washington

Hi, we had a new transmission put in our 2000 Jeep Cherokee about 2 years ago and 24,900 miles ago.  We then had some problems with the car and brought it into our local mechanic here in Bellevue 2 or 3 times before it was finally determined that we should probably bring the car to a transmission shop.  We brought it to one in Bellevue who told us we need a new transmission.  Knowing that we just recently had put one in I did some research and find out that the warranty expired at 24,000 miles, 900 miles ago with Aamco.  I sent the receipt to Aamco to show them that we had been having problems for at least a few months on this.  They said sorry, we don't believe you.

So even though I spent $1500 just 2 years ago and had continuing problems with the transmission while the warranty was still active, we are told "sorry, you have to buy a new one".

Not real good customer service.  If I did that people that I do business with I would never get any repeat business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Finfer/Bellevue-Washington-98008/Lee-Finfer-Would-not-warranty-the-transmission-we-bought-that-was-only-9-months-over-when-1115833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Finfer