Complaint Review: Lee Myles

• Reported By: Bob — Pine Brook New Jersey
Lee Myles
90 Route Rockaway, New Jersey USA

Lee Myles What kind of equipment are they using anyway Rockaway New Jersey

I had my trans replaced less than 2 years ago. I had the trans serviced after 1 year.  than I was told 2 months ago by the lee Myles owner that I needed another new trans.  I was still 4900 miles over the warranty. The warranty was for 24,000 miles and I had 29+. What kind of parts do they use in this company that it lasts just past the warranty and I have to get another one.

The owner Mike, gave me a break on the second one because of the situation but it was $6,000.00 for both of them. I called their corporate customer service Dept. and their reply was to the effect that …you just got one of the bad ones…

Bottom line…as nice as they are…Do not use Lee Myles. Their parts are crap

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lee-Myles/Rockaway-New-Jersey-07866/Lee-Myles-What-kind-of-equipment-are-they-using-anyway-Rockaway-New-Jersey-1070912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lee Myles