Complaint Review: Leela P. Honeysucker-Miller, Ed.D.

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Mondoreal@live.com — Yonkers New York
Leela P. Honeysucker-Miller, Ed.D.
Dallas , Texas USA

Leela P. Honeysucker-Miller, Ed.D. Dr.Miller Has No Money To Hire Or Pay NSP Employees. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: comment

After Working For Her For Months And Not Got Paid A Dime Trying To Help Her Corporation I Even Tried To Lend Money To The NSP As Her Promoter And CFO But Did Not Sign The Full Document For Me To Do So For The NSP To Get ON Tv..She Tells Me After I Asked Her To Help Because I Felt As Being Her CFO..That She Needed To Do More For The NSP LLC..I Stated. The NSP Is Not Getting Off The Ground Because Your So Busy Bragging, About What I’m Doing. Your Not Even Focused On Your Own Project...I Don’t like It, I Will Not Do All The Work While You Sit There And Brag About What I’m Doing For And How I’m Working For The NSP.....And I'm Stating What She Told Me Word For Word. Dr. Miller Stated To Me " Actually, I had always suspected you to be a fraud,months ago.  I only went along with all of your lies, just to see how far you go.  Since working for Barack Obama, in Chicago on three Campaings, I know all of staff, which includes his Speech Writers. [continued below]....

..... You never had any real intentions of doing anything for THE NSP.  And I do not watch the Soaps nor do I eat Bon Bons.

Do Not Work For The NSP Of Dr Miller All She Want To Do Is Have You Work While She Do Nothing Then When You Ask Her To Help She Gives You All These Lies like She Has No Where To Live People Have Cheated Her Out Of Money Because She Don't Didn't Really Want To Pay Me....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leela-P-Honeysucker-Miller-EdD/Dallas-Texas-75246/Leela-P-Honeysucker-Miller-EdD-DrMiller-Has-No-Money-To-Hire-Or-Pay-NSP-Employees-1066383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leela P. Honeysucker-Miller, Ed.D.

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

If your ability to handle finances is as poor as your writing, it's no wonder.  I actually looked her up to find out what NSP was (Negro Spiritual Project).  I found lots of fund raising pages and her biography. There were some interesting items in the biography that aren't supported by available facts. For example, she is touted as a Gilder/Lerhman Fellow of American History. Sure can't find her anywhere on their site as a present or past recipient.

Interestingly, her web pages are written in a style very similar to your post - e.g., the capitalization of random words, and exceptionally poor sentence structure.  She has an Ed.D. and can't proofread her own websites?

Not sure what to make of all of this.