Complaint Review: legacy publishing company

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: michelle — toms river New Jersey United States of America
legacy publishing company
511 wisconsin drive new richmone, Wisconsin United States of America

legacy publishing company legacy publishing will not return my money and continues to rip me off with a 100% garantee new richmone, Wisconsin

I ordered materials from legacy publishing and as a promotion they sent me a program called Total Focus, my understanding was it had a 100% guarantee, but as I was told after they charged me $119.00 and would not refund my monies, that the guarantee was only during a certain time.  I have since called, and emailed and no response.  I am very unhappy with this company, now i have read that the survey monies are not being refunded either..... I am still not looking forward to that war.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/legacy-publishing-company/new-richmone-Wisconsin-54017/legacy-publishing-company-legacy-publishing-will-not-return-my-money-and-continues-to-rip-924756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on legacy publishing company