Complaint Review: Legacy Travel

• Submitted: Tue, April 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: Hard Working Teacher — san diego California United States of America
Legacy Travel
Hazard Center San Diego, California United States of America

Legacy Travel Stole My Money San Diego, California

*Consumer Comment: confront them

Legacy Travel sent me a postcard saying I won a cruise for two. They claimed I just had to attend a short presentation about their travel agency to claim my prize. I went to the 90 minute presentation for their travel product. I did not buy into their prepaid travel sales pitch. I was given a voucher on my way out and was told that I just had to pay $99 per person ($198 total) and send in a money order to: Sunrise Travel, 401 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Fl, 33301. I sent in my money order and have never received my cruise or any information about the cruise. Legacy Travel's number is always busy and Sunrise Travel can't be found. I cannot believe this racket. It's like they stole money from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legacy-Travel/San-Diego-California-/Legacy-Travel-Stole-My-Money-San-Diego-California-863403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legacy Travel

confront them

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

You have their address, go there and confront them ( best to do it when they have more customers there)