Complaint Review: legal affairs and investigations- michelle brown, micheal carter

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2012

• Reported By: ginger — johnson city Tennessee United States of America
legal affairs and investigations- michelle brown, micheal carter
san fransico, California United States of America

legal affairs and investigations- michelle brown, micheal carter michelle brown, micheal carter, ? miller threatened to arrest me at my state job, wanted my attorney contact info for the charges against me, going to jail next day... san fransico, California

recieved call from a mr miller needing my attorney contact info so he could fax them the info on the charges against me.  when i asked what he was talking about , he then said you dont know?  then gave me the number to micheal carter - att.- and said he was handling my case, for me to call right away, cause i was do to be arrested next day at my job. when i called that number, a michelle brown-att.- answered and said i had 3 charges against me,

i was to be arrested next day at my job, then expaditted to san fransico to go to court... i kept asking her what are you talking about, all she kept saying was the police would have the legal doc. plus arrest warrent and i would find out then... i told her i would loose my state job if arrested, she then told me to go to walmart and get a green dot card and put money on it and call her back and she would post pon my arrest.

So i did..... when i tried to call her after this to get papers faxed to me, she wouldnt answer. So i left msg on machine telling her i needed fax for my attorney.  never did recieve fax... she just called again and left message for me to call her  asap.. then i got online to find them, and found this site.  how awsome it feels to be threatened, ripped off, and scared to death all in one day........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/legal-affairs-and-investigations-michelle-brown-micheal-carter/san-fransico-California-/legal-affairs-and-investigations-michelle-brown-micheal-carter-michelle-brown-micheal-c-935760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on legal affairs and investigations- michelle brown, micheal carter