Complaint Review: legal affiliates group

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: yvonne brisby — avondale Arizona United States of America
legal affiliates group
8200 willshire blvd ste 490 beverly hill ca 90211 Internet United States of America

legal affiliates group told me im qualify for refinance my house under the Obama plan. And asked for $2400 dol so I borrowed the money and they did nothing now I have an extra bill to pay for and they did get my mortage ref Internet

I was told by Legal Affiliates Group told I qualify for a home modification under the Obama plan. I borrowed the money the do the modification. After 6 months nothing happened and now I have an extra  loan to pay back with interest and my home loan did not get modified.  Legal Affiliates Group now doesn't return calls and I can get my loan modified or get my monies returned from the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/legal-affiliates-group/internet/legal-affiliates-group-told-me-im-qualify-for-refinance-my-house-under-the-Obama-plan-An-1023741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on legal affiliates group