Complaint Review: Legal Educators USA and Company

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — St Louis Missouri
Legal Educators USA and Company
5209 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1400 Los Angeles, California USA

Legal Educators USA and Company Mortgage Modification Scammers Los Angeles California

We were contacted by a man named Vince Fairman, he stated that he could help us get a loan modification, we paid him upfront $2400.00. He had us fill out a contract, send by fedex even gave us a fedex number,  He told us to stop paying our mortgage and not to talk to our servicer. All was ok until November when I called I could not get an answer, all message machines were full, when I did finally get through to some lady, she connected me to a voice mail that was supposedly Vince Fairman. I never recieved a call back and have not heard from the company since November 2013. I contacted my mortgage servicer who is now workng with me to get a modification so I can keep my home from going into foreclosure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Educators-USA-and-Company/Los-Angeles-California-90036/Legal-Educators-USA-and-Company-Mortgage-Modification-Scammers-Los-Angeles-California-1109516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Educators USA and Company