Complaint Review: Legal Entity Providers

• Reported By: connieinc — Dubuque Iowa
Legal Entity Providers
2997 E Dimple Dell Ln. Sandy, Utah USA

Legal Entity Providers Scammed me Sandy Utah

I got a call from a Jim Morris, telling me he was told to give me a call because I was starting a buseness from home. Jim told me he was going to get me the credit I needed to get started. I was told it would cost 8985.04 to get everything set up for my llc business. so  jim had me max out all my credit cards and  I never heard another word from him and the business adviser told me I should have gotten credit cards for the llc business so I would never have to use my personal business cards. Please tell me if I have a leg to stand on to get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2014 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Entity-Providers/Sandy-Utah-84092/Legal-Entity-Providers-Scammed-me-Sandy-Utah-1169807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Entity Providers