Complaint Review: Legal Fish

Legal Fish
414 N. Orleans, Suite 603 Chicago, Illinois USA

Legal Fish Lied To Me To Defraud Me Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Partial Refund Given

Legal Fish sells bankruptcy leads to attorneys from radio marketing campaigns.  They assured me of the quality of the leads and that I would only be charged for legitimate leads and not hangs ups or people only calling with questions or not really interested in hiring an attorney.  My first day, they charged me for 6 leads only though we only received 2 phone calls.  Dan negotiated the contract with me and told me we could, lead by lead, contest them if they were not legitimate.

On day 1, I was charged for 6 leads though we only spoke to 2 people.  We were able to confirm a couple hangups and a couple calls that rang and the caller hung up after the first ring.  Pretty suspicious.  Suspicions confirmed when they switched me to a different person who said that they had confirmed the "rings" made it to my switchboard and that under the contract I was charged for "connections" not callers.

This is a total fraud - stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Fish/Chicago-Illinois-60654/Legal-Fish-Lied-To-Me-To-Defraud-Me-Chicago-Illinois-1053189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Fish

Partial Refund Given

AUTHOR: Marc Grossman - ()

After considering my complaints, Legal Fish refunded my money as to the 2 callers who hung up after one ring before the phone could be answered.