Complaint Review: legal loan review

• Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: nukegirl — Tonopah Arizona United States of America
legal loan review
505 s. villia real dr. anaheim, California United States of America

legal loan review kathy at legal loan review is a con artist,took our money 2999.99 and this was over 4 months ago anaheim, California

*Consumer Comment: Litigation law group

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Legal Loan Review now Litigation Law group

kathy potales from legal loan review is a liar and con, she said if we gave them 2999.99 we could get our home modification loan with no problems, just fill out the normal paper work to get your house loan modify. so we talk to her for an hour and she seemed so nice god we were wrong! she told us if we had any problems to call her but it should go smoothly and not to worry.

well to make a long long story short that was not what happen. we sent in all our paper work gave them the money and started the process well they called back almost 3 months later saying they needed all this paper work and i thought they were calling to tell us okay its done! wrong again, i sent in the same thing i had already sent in, now this was abby orellana and i had asked her why do i have to do this again she was really dry got no answers from her and i was a little pissed! but sent anyway. then my husband tried calling several times and they sent to anwering machine and this happened over and over again so i e mailed kathy and she said she would find out and didn't hear from her for a week, so my husband called them back and got the same thing again. so i get a call saying they needed the same paper work again and this was another women who i dont know! now i am pissed asked what was going on and she would not say anything but we need this paper work. i said somebody there has dropped the ball way to many times and i am tired of on answers and no results over 3 months now and they are just starting to do this. so i get a email from another women who only gives her first name armela and wants paper work for my husband. i am on the loan not my husband, so we try and call nothing secertary leaves us on the phone for 20 min. we call back 10 min. no one will take our calls.

this sucks i have worked my a** off my whole life and now i've lost my job and going to lose my home on top of being ripped off for $2999.99. i am so sad and just sick!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/legal-loan-review/anaheim-California-92807/legal-loan-review-kathy-at-legal-loan-review-is-a-con-artisttook-our-money-299999-and-t-903219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on legal loan review

Litigation law group

AUTHOR: RROBARGE - (United States of America)

Would like to contact nuke girl in tonopah,az. Sounds like she works at palo verde where I do and have contacted by the same company.if you are out there nuke girl call me please. 623 271 0657. Thank you randy robarge. [email protected] or [email protected]

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Legal Loan Review now Litigation Law group

AUTHOR: MCM - (United States of America)

This company changed there name due to all the customers who had there money taken. keep you guard up. It is illegal to charge advanced fees to negotiate new loan terms.  Buyer Beware of Litigation Law group formerly Legal loan review. you can see this is the truth because they still operate out of the same office!