• Report: #1119960

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Debra Wilson — Dallas Texas
Legal Recovery Service
816 North Delsea Drive #120 glassboro, New Jersey USA

Legal Recovery Service Asset Recovery Systems Threatening to sue me to collect a debt I never owed. glassboro New Jersey

Legal Recovery Service and Asset Recovery Service who appear to be related due to address and email addresses, continue to contact me and threaten legal action to collect a debt that was never due.   We agreed to pay 2,157.15 if we were able to collect the over $15,000 that they said was due to us from State of Texas Unclaimed Property.  When we researched the matter, the $15,000 was not ours and we made no claim on it.  Since we did not recovery money, we owe no money.  That was the deal.  That was eight years ago and they continue to harrass us.  Now they have threatened to sue both my company and me personally if I do not pay the reduced settlement of $600.  We owe nothing and will not pay a dime.

We have called, emailed and mailed responses to this company.  The harrassment continues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Recovery-Service/glassboro-New-Jersey-08028/Legal-Recovery-Service-Asset-Recovery-Systems-Threatening-to-sue-me-to-collect-a-debt-I-n-1119960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Recovery Service