Complaint Review: Legal Zoom

Legal Zoom
101 N. Brand Blvd. Suite 1100 Glendale, California USA

Legal Zoom Out of Business! Glendale California

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Response

On 2-10-14 I called Arizona Dept. of Revenue to check the status of my Joint Tax Application which was filed via Legal Zoom about 3 weeks earlier. AZDOR informed me of 4-5 errors on application and it could not be approved. I had the Express Gold package from Legal Zoom with all the options.

I called Legal Zoom on 2-10-14 to report missing/wrong information on application and when I filled out the Application I called Legal Zoom and did precisely what they said to fill out the Joint Tax Application.  I notified Legal Zoom of the mistakes, the representative said she would esculate  (1st of 4 times) and would call back the next day (which did not happen).

I called Legal Zoom on 2-11-14 and also E-mailed them to close my account twice (they advertise the would respond to my E-mail within 1 day but did not on 2 seperate occasions) and to stop any further transactions as the delay in the Joint Tax Application had irrepariable damages to my business from opening for many weeks if not months.

On 2-14-14 I got a call from Legal Zoom notifying me of my order that was shipped. I called Legal Zoom and said I did not want the order and I cancelled my account earlier that week I did not want to pay for the package they sent, they still charged me and said to shread the documents when I recieved them. They did not expediate filings which I paid for.

The scam is: Legal Zoom will send you to a half a dozen different reps each one will "esculate" your concerns but they will not E-mail what was promised after promissing to do so. Your account will be "pending" investigation so no changes can be made to my/your Legal Zoom account intill as in my case they send out another package that I have to pay for that I did not want. They use time to delay, promises to give hope and disregard to their advertised 100% customer guarantee while they pass the "hot-potatoe" to each other "milking" consumers of what in Legal Zooms best intrest can charge others for products not wanted because of the time delay caused by Legal Zoom. Thank-You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legal-Zoom/Glendale-California-91203/Legal-Zoom-Out-of-Business-Glendale-California-1123993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legal Zoom

LegalZoom Response

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

We couldn’t be more apologetic about your experience with LegalZoom. When we make a mistake we want to fix it & make things right. I would like to learn more about your situation so I help you with a resolution.  Please kindly contact me directly at Chyna@lzserve.com. I look forward to speaking with you and hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.