Complaint Review: legalbuds.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: ADI — Selkirk Manitoba Canada
legalbuds.com
325 East Jimmie Leeds Rd., Suite 7 Galloway, New Jersey United States of America

legalbuds.com Global Life Inc. Gave them multiple chances with no result Galloway, New Jersey

This company is based around lies and deception. I had PAID IN FULL for a vaporizer from legalbuds.com and never recieved the product (this is inconvenient as it was a present for someone). I had sent an email through the automated messaging system requesting a tracking number and date of shipment and I was sent a mass produced email stating it would be 2-5 weeks depending on customs. No Tracking number was provided.

After the 2-5 weeks was up I sent another email through the system stating that it had already been 6 weeks and I haven't recieved my package yet. Another week went by and no response so I sent another email stating that I really dont care about the free gifts that come with the vaporizer and all I wanted was the product that I paid for. Still no response.

After another week (Week 8 after the payment went through) I tried to call the number (866-437-2748) provided during the time of 10am-4pm EST I also called the alternate numbers as follows 609-748-1700 , 609-748-1707 . And guess what, NO ANSWER from any phone number they provided.

All my paperwork (well at least the receipt) I had saved just in case and I am happy that I used a pre-paid Mastercard so that there were no suprises but I really still wish that I had done my research before I bought something from them. I hope this helps anyone who is interested I have also provided the BBB web page for them http://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/internet-shopping/global-life-enhancements-in-galloway-nj-17002148

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/legalbudscom/Galloway-New-Jersey-08205/legalbudscom-Global-Life-Inc-Gave-them-multiple-chances-with-no-result-Galloway-New-Jer-851412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on legalbuds.com