Supreme

• Reported By: Taken and Cheated — Buffalo New York
legally Mine
PO Box 1629 Orem UT 84059 Orem, Utah USA

Legally Mine Be Very Careful You MAy be Ripped Off Orem Utah

Legally Mine  brought in a very high energy speaker who did a great short presentation, identifying with the audience and appealing to audience fears. Even brought her teenage daughter to increase crediblility. It was her job to hand out materials and take our charge card numbers!! Such an innocent front.  It was a "Buy It Now" tonight or you can never get this price again!! I signed up and wanted time to run the info I would be given to my accountant and financial advisor and then determine if I would buy the program. I did have to put something down that night she said to quarantee the price, 1100.00.  The program total cost was 6200.00 and supposedly would save tens of thousands of dollars on my taxes and protect me from lawsuits. The presenter said that would not be a problem cancelling in full if they found any problems. She said call her at any time personally and I could cancel the program at any time. Well we spoke with someone for an initial meeting at Legally Mine over the telephone bc the company is located in UT and not near us. During the conversation we were uncomfortable because this person seemed distracted, there were many pauses and breaks in the conversation, I wondered if he was even listening to my husband and I. It turns out at the end of the conversation he admitted he had been texting and e-mailing other "clients". We then decided this seems shadey. We took the info to our accountant and financial advisor who said basically GET OUT!! They said the things Legally Mine were proposing would potentially cause IRS audits and put us in potentially problematic legal issues.  We tried to call the company and received no response even though we left a number of messages. Also suspicious is that Legally Mine does not give an address but only a PO Box. We e-mailed our concerns and asked to cancel. We spoke with someone from the company who basically told us we signed a contract and could not cancel. We had to pay even if we did not receive any services!! he said "This should teach us a lesson on signing contracts" . Also when I repeatedly asked to speak with the presenter who said to call her personally, I was always told she was not available or in a meeting and no voice mail was available. This company is NOT interested in helping you out, they are interested in taking your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/legally-Mine/Orem-Utah-84059/Legally-Mine-Be-Very-Careful-You-MAy-be-Ripped-Off-Orem-Utah-1056928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on legally Mine