Complaint Review: Legenia Moore

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: James E — Indiana
Legenia Moore
508 Stephenson Street Gaffney, South Carolina USA

Legenia Moore Virtual Solutions, LLC Legenia Moore Avoid Her At all Costs Gaffney South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Legenia Moore - CEO

Watch out for Legenia Moore 508 Stephenson Street Gaffney, SC 29340. She got very angy when her call was not wanted and she yelled and made threats and left very angry voice messages. I have no idea what her problem is. She seems to be a very angry person and her business does not look to be legit. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PERSON! She is TROUBLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Legenia-Moore/Gaffney-South-Carolina-29340/Legenia-Moore-Virtual-Solutions-LLC-Legenia-Moore-Avoid-Her-At-all-Costs-Gaffney-South-1164481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Legenia Moore

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Legenia Moore - CEO

AUTHOR: Legenia CEO - ()

Please understand that as the CEO of YCVS I take pride in holding myself and my organization to the upmost professionalism.  With that being stated, this negative comment regarding the CEO of YCVS (myself) is a hoax.

I have never reached out to anyone yelling and making threats of any kind.  To the person that left this false statement, our organization does not solicit calls so unless you left a message for a call back there would be no reason that I would reach out to you.

Also, since you mentioned there was yelling and threats involved you did not provide details on what was stated nor detailed information regarding the conversation.  Typically, when there are complaints against companies/organizations the person reporting the compliant(s) give specific information and you did not.

You provided vague information. If I threatened you and yelled then there would be more specifics provided such as what the conversation was about and why I supposedly called you.  This information was not provided because this incident never happened – it’s false.

I'm the face of my organization and would never jeopardize my company and the integrity of my company by doing such things.

Furthermore, the business that I own and operate is very much legit.  The person that made this very untrue comment I do ask that instead of stating that a business does not “look legit” that you research the organization thoroughly and also reach out to the company and ask questions.  Just making an assumption is not good enough.