Complaint Review: Lehigh Valley College

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Young Victim — Pottstown Pennsylvania
Lehigh Valley College
2809 E. Saucon Valley Rd., Center Valley, PA Center Valley, Pennsylvania USA

Lehigh Valley College Allentown Business School Lied about Student Loans Center Valley Pennsylvania

Lehigh Valley College is a bunch of con artists. They forced me into signing up for Private Student Loans that had outrageous interest rates. The told me there was no other way for me to continue my program if I didn't take out their loans. They told me there was no other way to secure funds for school. They also never disclosed the interest rates to me before I signed for them.

The credits that I earned there I can't even transfer to my local COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I now have over $20,000 in defaulted private student loans that should not even exist.

I was a young single mom who's goal was to get a degree so that I could take care of my child and give her a better life. I worked full time and went to school full time.

And this is what I got in return. My credit is destroyed because of those liars and thieves! It will never come off of my report. And I refuse to pay them money (that I need to live on) because I got NOTHING in return. I can't use those credits to finish my degree. Why should I pay a greedy corporation when I received NOTHING for those loans!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lehigh-Valley-College/Center-Valley-Pennsylvania-18034/Lehigh-Valley-College-Allentown-Business-School-Lied-about-Student-Loans-Center-Valley-Pe-1074924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lehigh Valley College