Complaint Review: leisure living

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: john — big pool Maryland United States of America
leisure living

leisure living pool supplies.com in july 2012 i purchased $948.00 worth of solar heating panels for my pool and less than three months later i finally got a chance to take them out of the box to install them and noticed that four pan, Internet

*Author of original report: Solar panel update

*UPDATE Employee: Final Resolution UPDATED

*Author of original report: web site

*Author of original report: john

in july of 2012 i purchased $948.00 worth of solar panel to heat my pool.i finally got a chance to take them out of the box and install per their instructions too lay them out  thirty minutes before install.when i did so i noticed that four panels were defective.i called leisure living customer service and after a week of them telling me that they would have to ask a so called manager what to do,they never returned my call.

so on 10/08/2012 i called again only to have a customer service rep tell me that the director of sales said that they could only give me the replacement panels at a cost of $100.00 each.at this point if they do not send me four new panels in place of the old ones i may have to dispute the charge with my credit card company and file a complaint with the better business bureau.i may also have to file a complaint with the maryland attorney general.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leisure-living/internet/leisure-living-pool-suppliescom-in-july-2012-i-purchased-94800-worth-of-solar-heating-952446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leisure living

Solar panel update

AUTHOR: john willis - (USA)

I did agree to purchase two panels at $100.00 each only because I was informed that there was no other option.these panels were defective out of the box and they were part of a big job and I had no other choice.you should have given me replacements for the defective panels at no cost to me after all I did spend almost $1000.00.chances are I will not buy from your company again.if someone has the money to buy things like this considering the economy I as a company would bend over backwards to make a customer a life long customer.that is not going to happen with me.

Final Resolution UPDATED

AUTHOR: Leisure Living - Poolsupplies.com - (United States of America)

Hello, my apologies for the inconvenience you went through with our company. Our records have shown that on 10/10/12 we sent you 2 panels  for a cost of $100. Our notes say that this was acceptable with you. If we are mistaken or if there is anything else we can do to help satisfy your business with us, please let us know. Thank you.

web site

AUTHOR: john - (USA)

the web site is www.poolsupplies.com

john

AUTHOR: john - (USA)

i called leisure living today to talk to the sales director by the name of shawn and left another message for him to call and no response,then i called back later and got his voice mail.so i called and got the voicemail for the general manager and am awaiting a response.