Complaint Review: LeisurePlus

• Submitted: Tue, February 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, February 27, 2007

• Reported By:Jackson Mississippi
LeisurePlus
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

LeisurePlus, SavingsToGo commits Felony offense by robbing bank accounts Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

On Feb 9th there was a debit from my account, both for 1.00 each from LeisurePlus and Savingstogo. Both with different phone numbers. I called Leisure plus about the charges for something I'd never heard of and certianly did not order. The rep I spoke with at LeisurePlus knew I had been charged for the Savingstogo package also. So these two are one and the same I believe. I was told the 2.00 would be credited back to my account, but as of today no credit.

I complained that the refund was a given. But how did Leisure Plus get my banking info in the first place. I was told that a magazine called Epiphany, which I was suppose to have taken a subscrition with passed the banking info along to them. Yet the rep or the person pretending to be a supervisor could tell me how to contact this Epiphany company. I told them, passing banking info was a felony. That just did not seem to matter. Igot an apology but that is about it.

I have sent an email to the person answering in defense of Leisure plus on this site.

The first two debits from Discount Savings and Healthy living took place on Jan 30, which has been credited back to my account. But these two debits were unauthorized also. Like I said earlier. Where and how are these companies getting banking info with authorization.

Mary
Jackson, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2007 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LeisurePlus/Plano-Texas-75075/LeisurePlus-SavingsToGo-commits-Felony-offense-by-robbing-bank-accounts-Plano-Texas-236699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LeisurePlus

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go and LeisurePlus nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number, or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail at 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 750575.