Complaint Review: Lender Private

4915 Rattlesnake Hammock Rd Ste 215 naples, Florida USA
  • Phone: 863-677-5119
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Lender Private AKA Robert Wells/James Spillers Ripoff Up Front Loan Fee naples Florida

Just like your previous complaint in SC; I completed an online application for info on private mortgage lenders with Lending Universe. I was emaild by Robert Wells, who claimed his company Lender Private, makes private mortgage loans at 6%/15 yrs or 7%/30 yrs. I called him and he told me that I most likely would qualify, so I asked him to send me a pre-approval application.

When the application arrived and I was able to read it, I noticed that they are asking for a $250 up front non-refundable fee just to take the application, without even giving you anything in writing regarding downpayment, LTV, penalties, etc... I immediately became suspicious and started searching them online. That's when I found the Rip Off Report site and discovered someone else had already complained about them. Fortunately, I had the benefit of seeing this first and did not send any money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lender-Private/naples-Florida-34113/Lender-Private-AKA-Robert-WellsJames-Spillers-Ripoff-Up-Front-Loan-Fee-naples-Florida-1062794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lender Private