Complaint Review: Lender Processing Services

• Reported By: controlman — Ranson West Virginia
Lender Processing Services
601 Riverside Avenue Jacksonville, Florida USA

Lender Processing Services LPSVCSLPS Disceptive Jacksonville Florida

i have previously worked for this company in the past (5 years). over that period of time, the company made a practice of placing their contact information on all their properties. my people who were sworn to work under my license chose to ignore a non-compete agreement and contact this company. the company explain to subs to ignore my non-compete and non-contact agreement and work for them. while services wer being completed, this company would contact my subs and ask for a low bid. not to mention, the company would approve my bids and submit a statement that my BATF (Bid After The Fact) was not approved lowering profits after the work was completed. I stated I would return to property and dismantal the work completed as I was not paid properly, the company chose to reduce my volume and provide to my subs and explain I could not return to property without a work order. this company owes me $9000 for work perform, but not paid. I have 5 years worth the assignments saved and 55 properties which were never paid. Not to mention, they would accept calls or bogus calls from my subs stating I did not pay them. When I stated I would fax over proof of pay, the company refused to review the proof and finally dismissed my contract without cause.

i reported the situation to the National Fraud Alerts website www.controlman2013.wix.com/nationalfraudalerts

Do not work for this company. Glen Klintworth is the bastard who stole the business and payments due my company for services performed but never paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lender-Processing-Services/Jacksonville-Florida-32204/Lender-Processing-Services-LPSVCSLPS-Disceptive-Jacksonville-Florida-1082446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lender Processing Services