Complaint Review: LENNAR HOMES LLC

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Gottheshaft — Cocoa Florida
LENNAR HOMES LLC
1466 Myrtlewood St. ChampionsGate, Florida USA

LENNAR HOMES LLC LENNAR Central Florida Division 8930 ChampionsGate Blvd., Suite 110 ChampionsGate, FL 33896 Lennar refusing to refund escrow deposit ChampionsGate Florida

When I viewed the model home with Reunionfloridarealty rep Ceasar, I stated that I would not be able to put any downpayment on a future vacation home build until my home sold. Ramune Cruz stated that after speaking with Jason Tafflinger, that although they could not do a contingency contract,  that I would only have to put $1000 down and Lennar would give me 2 months to "secure financing".(That meant to sell my home). Both Ramune and Cesar stated that the funds would be returned to me if my house did not sell.

When house did not sell, Ramune Cruz sent me a cancellation agreement to sign via Docusign on the internet. I signed the first set of documents in August. The documents were refused by Jason Tafflinger without explanation. Ramune gave every excuse and swore that she saw that the documents were completed and processed through her end. She told me to wait 4-6 weeks to get refund. She stated Jason was on vacation and that their accounting group had changed and that was the reason for the delay.

October 10....Still no refund. Ramune sends a SECOND set of cancellation documents to me and apologizes that accounting group has changed and assured me that my cancellation documents would be signed and processed. I signed them....this time, Jason Tafflinger (the person required to sign these documents to effect this transaction,) held the documents in his email and waited until the END of October to refuse the documents.

Ramune still tried to assure me in emails that the cancellation was processed through her end. I knew that it was not. We sent various emails back and forth after she suggested that she would send a THIRD set of cancellation agreements through docusign for me to sign (and Jason to refuse at his leisure).

I told her I was not stupid. I offered to come into the office to sign documents that offered my refund within one week of signing only if Jason Tafflinger were there to sign the documents at the same time.

They refused. I still do not have my refund as promised. When I suggested litigation, Ramune breifly stated that there are others waiting for their refunds and litigation might be the way to go. I stated that if she was suggesting litigation, then that is obviously the only way I would receive a refund.

I am seeking to find an attorney that will get my refund back plus legal fees and any other damages I can. In addition, I would consider being part of a class action suit if there are others who are also affected.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LENNAR-HOMES-LLC/ChampionsGate-Florida-33896/LENNAR-HOMES-LLC-LENNAR-Central-Florida-Division-8930-ChampionsGate-Blvd-Suite-110-Cham-1098985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LENNAR HOMES LLC