Complaint Review: lenovo incorporation

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: aaron huang — Malden Massachusetts United States of America
lenovo incorporation
1009 Think Place Morrisville, North Carolina United States of America

lenovo incorporation thinkpad Cheating the consumer for out-of- stock products and deliberate delaying the time without notification Morrisville, North Carolina

Dear all,

I was frustrated and exhausted with the order from the Lenovo. I order a laptop on 12 August (free-tax day in MA) and Lenovo gave me the shipping information that the parcel will be delivered on 23 August. However, I did not see progress on my order until Septemter. The only thing I can do is to contact the Lenovo customer service for inquiry. After struggling for inquring, the answer were always showing the shipping date is close. After complaint for lots of times by calling Lenovo customer service, the lenovo turned out to compensate me 5% off after I finsihed the order and gave me an exact promoise to send out my laptop on Sep13th. Surprisingly, I received an email from Lenovo this afternoon that the shipping date of my order will continued to be delayed in 3 or 4 weeks. They told me today I can cancel this order if I am unpleasant. How shameful the Lenovo is! All lenovo said amd done were deliberate and irresponsible. My order had been delayed for over a month, they did not inform me any information about the delay. After me constant and tired inqury, to the end I get nothing but cancel my order. Lenovo provide so bad service, everyone do not go to the Lenovo to buy anything, they are fraud. Maybe I bought it on the free-tax day, they don't want to afford any responsibility.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lenovo-incorporation/Morrisville-North-Carolina-27560/lenovo-incorporation-thinkpad-Cheating-the-consumer-for-out-of-stock-products-and-deliber-940744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lenovo incorporation