Complaint Review: lenovo

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: fixingahole2 — yonkers New York
Nationwide USA

lenovo ibm will do anything to avoid refunding for a defective computer Nationwide

This is the worse experience I have ever had!
Computer arrived(from the outlet store) with a defect (delete key didn't work).
I called lenovo, and they said they can't replace it.
My options were to fix it (which looked like a long and undesired process, for a new computer, even if it is refurbished).
Other option was to return it.
And so I did. They sent me a shipping label.
No refund.
Kept transferred to different departments, when I finally reached a relatively reasonable manager, he apologized, and said he'll work on a full refund.
When the refund finally came, it was only partial, to my disappointment.
And I start emailing and calling them again, and when I finally got to this manager again, he said that the computer arrived back to them defected (non working key!).
And I said, yes, this is why I returned it.
And they still refuse to refund, thus I had no choice, but to report this to my credit card company.

I have never seen such an absurd.
They are charging me for a defect, which is the reason why I returned the computer in the first place!

Absolutely worse experience ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lenovo/nationwide/lenovo-ibm-will-do-anything-to-avoid-refunding-for-a-defective-computer-Nationwide-1134595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lenovo