Complaint Review: Lenox Capital Inc. Aka Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Lenox Capital Inc. Aka Freedom Resource
1025 Rosecreek Dr. Suite 620-386 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Lenox Capital Inc. AKA Freedom Resource They took my money, ruined my credit, and wont give me a refund. victimized many consumers Woodstock Georgia

This company took my money and sent me some kind of benefits catatlog descibing the company, I was told it would be a benefits card saving me money on going to the doctor and dentist.

But of course there was no card of any kind in the package. I called the company and they told me they would send me a form for a refund, and to send the package and the form back to them via certifide mail. They said I would recieve my refund in 90 days...So I waited and no refund. I wish I would of had the internet a year ago in august when all this happened, so I could of found out that this was all a scam. I feel cheated and stupid for all of this...I'm about to have a baby, and can't even open a checking account because i still owe the bank the $242.00 this company took out of my account, that is long closed now.

I have contacted the BBB and they say they are not handling complaints from this company anymore and have told me to contact the governor's office of consumer affairs. Which I intend to do.

What I want to know is how others are handling this company, and what is happening to this company now? Are they still in buisness? Or have they been shut down? What can I do? And has a class action lawsuit been filed?

This is the scum that makes this world so hard to live in and raise chidren in...This kind of thing should not be allowed to happen.

Amy
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2003 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenox-Capital-Inc-Aka-Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Lenox-Capital-Inc-AKA-Freedom-Resource-They-took-my-money-ruined-my-credit-and-wont-giv-55959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenox Capital Inc. Aka Freedom Resource