Complaint Review: lenses marketplace

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: jassy — Internet Croatia (Hrvatska)
lenses marketplace

lenses marketplace i'm a fooool for dealing with them Internet

*Consumer Comment: also got ripped off by them

*Consumer Comment: Also been ripped off by Alex

*Consumer Comment: i paid 70+ pounds and dont have my lenses or any response from lensmarketplace.com

hello

i've been stupid enough to deal with crooks like lenses marketplace i ordered 3 pairs of lenses from them which costed me 260 and i paid 30 for fast shipping but what happened was greaaat

first they didn't send me tracking number !!!!!!! so there's nothing from lenses pluse in my paypal i found out that i paid 300 for 3 LEFT lenses just ..NO RIGHT ONES loooool !!!! i sent them like 6 email to know how did that happened or at least to send me 1 right and 1 left :'( but no answer no nothing and they stole 300hard earned euros from me ... how could i oeder from a company with no even telephone number !!!! i gusse i lost my mpney and i really dont know what to do now !

thank you for reading my sad story pleaseeee dont buy from who you cant reach

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lenses-marketplace/internet/lenses-marketplace-im-a-fooool-for-dealing-with-them-Internet-899243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lenses marketplace

also got ripped off by them

AUTHOR: likuku - ()

i also posted a complaint here. i can really relate to you is there a lawsuit against them? something? we should all do something!! even this site!

Also been ripped off by Alex

AUTHOR: Ana - (Spain)

Similar case. I ordered my lenses and they never came. A pair of excuses by Alex, that's all. We could all press charges against this "company" together. At least, no more people would be ripped off and this guy would have what he deserves.

AUTHOR: Iwantmylenses - (United Kingdom)

sorry to hear you got scammed too. did you manage to get your money back? what happened in your case?

I ordered/paid for my lenses the beginning of July and my lenses haven't even left Brazil yet! I have sent Alex from lensmarketplace.com 3 emails now asking him to advise on the whereabouts of my lenses and then to refund me and i've received no response at all! clearly a scam!

i have not received what i paid for. they have taken my money and i don't have any lenses and now they re not responding at all to my emails.

No lenses, no refund=theft

Its about time they answered to a judge.

mothers