Complaint Review: lensmarketplace.com

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: teisha9 — Cedar Creek Texas United States of America
lensmarketplace.com

lensmarketplace.com Took $113 from me and I got nothing! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I've paid 70+ Pounds and have no lenses or response from lensmarketplace.com

*Consumer Comment: Lensmarketplace.com shipping

I paid $40 for express shipping and my lenses are still not here. They do not have a contact number, just an email address. I'm freaking out! So far I've been given no response. Anyone else who had this happen to them? I want to know if it ever got resolved

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lensmarketplacecom/internet/lensmarketplacecom-Took-113-from-me-and-I-got-nothing-Internet-881801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lensmarketplace.com

I've paid 70+ Pounds and have no lenses or response from lensmarketplace.com

AUTHOR: Iwantmylenses - (United Kingdom)

Hi
How did your situation pan out? did you receive a refund? or your lenses?

I ordered my lenses the beginning of July, received a confirmation of shipping email, however the tracking info has not changed since 17th July and my lenses have not left Brazil!

I've contacted Alex at Lensmarketplace.com 3 time now and had no response! this seems like theft. they have taken my money, i dont have my lenses and they are not responding to my emails. it is not the behaviour of a legit company. call me old fashioned but when you pay for something you expect to receive it. This isn't the case with lensmarketplace.com; it's a lottery as to if you will get what you paid for. a scam.

To not reply to paying customers is incredible. to take people money and not commit to a service paid for is illegal and clearly a scam.

there are people on Youtube claiming to have brought lenses from lensmarketplace.com and to have had a good service. its possible, they have been paid to review lenses and lensmarketplace.com because alot of people are having terrible experiences with this company, and the experience i'm having bares no similarity to the good service they may talk about, so I'm highly suspicious.

I should have Googled lensmarketplace.com before I purchased. If you are thinking of purchasing lenses from this company, you are advised strongly not to, as its a lottery as to if you will receive what you pay for. and if you don't receive your lenses, when you contact this company, they will ignore you totally. I am amazed, not even an excuse but NO response from them at all. I have never had such an awful experience with a company before. i'm certain this is a scam. so be warned.

I'm half Brazilian and my uncle is a lawyer located in Brazil and he has advised me to take legal action against them. So I will be. this has to be stopped.

Lensmarketplace.com shipping

AUTHOR: Nestor1990 - (United States of America)

Hi,
I recently purchased my second pair from them and paid $40 for express as well. The representative from the company (Alex) replied to an email I had sent before and said they were out of stock of the contacts I wanted and the shipment from from the manufacturer took longer than expected.
I got my first pair in a timely matter but this second pair is taking longer than I anticipated, even though I paid for express shipping.
Please let me know how it went for you.
Thank you.