Complaint Review: lensteam.com

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Corinthian — Sedona Arizona United States of America
New York, New York United States of America

lensteam.com Joseph Sent cheaper product & disappeared. New York, New York

I bought a Nikon lens for a terrific price on the internet from lensteam.com. On 12-23 I paid with a cashier's check on UPS delivery but the pkg. contained a Sigma flash. I called lensteam, and they acknowledged the "error". Joseph told me my lens would be shipped that day and gave me instructions on how to return the flash.

I waited two days, but no lens, so I left four messages during that week. Checking the web site, it said due to high volume, orders/exchanges would be sent after New Year's day.
It is now Jan. 7 and no lens.

Phone has been disconnected, and the web site is referred to Go Daddy. My only recourse is to sell the flash ($135 retail) for whatever I can get.

The lens price seemed too good to be true. Indeed it was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lensteamcom/New-York-New-York-/lensteamcom-Joseph-Sent-cheaper-product-disappeared-New-York-New-York-992882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lensteam.com