Complaint Review: lensteam.com

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Shameonme — Garland Texas United States of America
denver, Colorado United States of America

lensteam.com Lensteams Cod Scam denver, Colorado

Thought I found a great deal on a Sony 16-50mm lens for 499.00.So I placed a order on line with lensteam.com But it did not take my credit card info. Ten minute later someone call me for lensteam and said the credit cards where down and it would be faster to do a COD and get the lens in one week. So I said ok and placed the order. One week later UPS had a box COD for me and I ask to look inside to see if it was the Sony lens, i was told that I had to pay first and sign for it and then I could look inside and if it was wrong I could send it back.  Look inside and it was a Sigma Flash, showed the UPS person and he said that I had signed for it and could not send it back. I LOST IT and told him that I just been ripped off thanks to him. He said he was sorry that he did not know was going to happen. I call lensteam and told them what had happen and they said it was a mistake and would ship my lens overnight to me.After Three weeks and over thirty Massages no lens. I lift with a 135.00  Sigma flash for a canon camera. Bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lensteamcom/denver-Colorado-/lensteamcom-Lensteams-Cod-Scam-denver-Colorado-995306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lensteam.com