Complaint Review: leo's shades

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: jbj — madison South Dakota
leo's shades
Leo Shades 10920 Victory Blvd Hollywood, California USA

leo's shades Under the guise of a survey, I supposedly "won" a prize of sunglasses. Only to be charged $95 against my credit card. Hollywood California

Like other Leo victims, I completed a survey with the promise of one of serveral prizes. This survey popped up when I went to, I believe, Amazon .com. I chose the sunglasses and had to give them my credit card # to provide shipping & handling.

The glasses arrived and a few weeks later my card was charged $95. Not only that, but I was to be charged $95 a month for additional glasses for an indetermined amount of time. A phone call stopped the additional deliveries but I was obligated to pay the $95 for "my prize". Somewhere I had agreed to the terms and conditions. I am left with a pair of glasses that would normally pay about twenty bucks.

Outrageous and should be illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/leos-shades/Hollywood-California/leos-shades-Under-the-guise-of-a-survey-I-supposedly-won-a-prize-of-sunglasses-Only-1081618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on leo's shades